"We are committed to treating vertigo, dysequilibrium, concussion, parkinson's disease, imbalance, and spine related pain."
Whether your problem is related primarily to pain, dizziness, or a movement disorder, we strive to identify and treat the key factors behind your problem. As a result, you achieve results much faster than average. Many times, simple, but highly specific movements or exercises are all that are needed to make you feel better. If needed, we can perform hands-on or educational interventions that can significantly accelerate your healing.
Baron Duffy DPT, OCS
Dr. Duffy is the founder, owner, and executive physical therapist of REVERT LLC, a rehabilition and wellness company. He is a graduate of the prestigious MGH Institute of Health Professions Physical Therapy Program. He was board certified in orthopaedic physical therapy in 2011. He has attended numerous post-graduate training programs and specializes in physical therapy treatment of vestibular, concussion, spine, and parkinsonian disorders. Dr. Duffy has had the opportunity to work at both Spaulding Cape Cod (inpatient neurologic focus) and at Cape Cod Healthcare (outpatient orthopedic and neurologic focus). He has also had the good fortune to work with excellent physicians in both systems and believes that truly effective and successful care is the result of a team approach that systematically unites the patient, the physician, the physical therapist, and other allied health professions.
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy by The American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Certified in Vestibular Assessment & Management by the American Institute of Balance
- Certified in Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation by the American Institute of Balance
- ImPACT® Trained Physical Therapist (ITPT) for Concussion by ImPACT®
- LSVT BIG® Certified Clinician for Parkinson's Disease by LSVT Global
- PWR!® Certified Therapist by Parkinson Wellness Recovery and NeuroFit Networks Inc
- Certified Exercise Physiologist by the American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Level 2 Exercise is Medicine Provider by the American College of Sports Medicine
- Performance Enhancement Specialization (PES) through the National Academy of Sports Medicine